zftape driver for Jumbo 250 - need help!

zftape driver for Jumbo 250 - need help!

Post by Dick Goldbe » Mon, 20 May 1996 04:00:00

I have been trying for months, without success, to get the zftape
driver to work for my Colorado Memories Jumbo 250 to work.  The driver
installed OK (finally) but when I run 'mt' I get an error message
saying: "/dev/zqft0 I/O error".  I have looked at /var/log/messages
but unfortunately cannot figure out what is wrong.

If you have any wisdom to impart I would be MOST grateful for the
help.

Thanks