Acer Travelmate 613TXV internal SmartCardReader

Acer Travelmate 613TXV internal SmartCardReader

Post by Jens Zahne » Fri, 10 May 2002 07:57:32

Hi,
I'm looking for a driver for the Internal SmardCard Reader of my notebook.
Where can I find such a driver?

The SmartCard Reader has been build by O2 Micro.

Thanks
Jens

1. Acer Travelmate 613txv

Hi,

i've come to a concolusion that the acer travelmate 610 series comes equip
with the Lucent LT 6.0 winmodem. I've tried the ltmodem 6.00b7 driver
and it works to the point where i can get responses to AT commands, but
it refuses to dial & you can't hear anything when it supposidly picks up the
line. This uses the Intel AC'97 chipset, as i beleive you need some special
AMR modem reiser driver, but what i don't see is i can get a response to
AT commands (by setting the memory regions focibly with the
Forced=11,0x2000,0x2400 parameter). I would be VERY VERY
appreciative if sumone could point me in the right direction to try get this
working.  :)

Kind Regards
Nigel Kukard

2. Any projects to port to OQO handheld?

3. Acer TravelMate 730 and middle mouse button

4. Can't get USB working w 2.4 kernel

5. TI/Acer TravelMate 7000 + RH5.1

6. *Navigator* 4.08: add/edit plugins?

7. soundcard Acer TravelMate 260

8. ipchains and icq (again)

9. Sound and floppy disk drive problem on Acer TravelMate 630

10. ACER Travelmate 512T - ok for linux?

11. Acer Travelmate 333T and strange X behaviour

12. ne2000 compatible pcmcia card & OBSD 2.9 & Acer Travelmate

13. Linux on Acer TravelMate 505T - mouse not recognised