Drivers for C-Cube DVD decoder chips ??

Post by Meteo » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I've got a system with C-Cube Ziva DVD decoder chips. Is there any
information of the 'linux' driver for C-Cube Ziva chips?

It seems the Creative Dxr2 card uses Ziva chip.Somebody said
the linux driver can be obtained from opensource.creative.com, but
the site seems down these days. If you've downloaded it before,
could you send it to me?

1. anyone booted LOGISYS C-Cube or C Box from USB memory stick

Hi,

Has anyone successfully booted a C-Cube or C Box or qbox  from logisys
via a USB flash memory stick

http://logisysus.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=60

See
see http://www.codidirect.com/shop/thefactsbehindbootability.htm
regarding BIOS requirements

ie: I want a small PC to put Linux on, *without* having to install
a hard disk in it :-)

Just want to boot from a small Linux distro on my USB memory stick
into RAM on the logisys with ram filesystem also. DOnt need
store data after booting, Just want to crunch some data and send it over
internal modem via ppp to a server.

Dont care about data retention.

Cheers / Frank

2. How to monitor network activity ?

3. Bad url in ioctl numbers [DVD decoder driver]

4. no collisions

5. Linux driver support CS24 chip PCI mpeg decoder evaluation kit?

6. PS/2 mouse and X386

7. Hollywood plus DVD Decoder card (PCI) drivers needed

8. Metro-X

9. DVD SCSI burner, I want DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM

10. CineMaster (v.2.x) MPEG/DVD decoder card...

11. dvd and hardware decoder card

12. DVD RAM and Videologic MPEG2 Decoder

13. Creative CT7160 DVD Decoder