Media Vision Pro Sonic 16 SCSI

Post by Jiahua Wa » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have experience with the SCSI interface on
Media Vision Pro Sonic 16 sound card under Linux?

I use kernel 1.2.3. The sound part works fine. As the
SCSI chip on the card is Future Domain 950, I tried
ST80/Future Domain 8xx SCSI driver in the kernel.
With LILO boot argument tmc8xx=0xCA00,11, the card
itself is detected at irq 11, address 0x0CA00. But
neither devices (Seagate ST1480N and Archive Python 4520)
on the SCSI bus is detected.

I will summarize.

Jiahua

1. Media Vision Pro Sonic 16 sound card

I was just wondering if anybody out there had any success
in playing/recording sound files on a MEDIA VISION PROSONIC 16
sound card(aka JAZZ 16)
If so , I would like to get some pointers as to what am I doing wrong !

thanx a bunch
sujit

--
The Bartol Research Institute
University of Delaware

2. redirection and ns proxy servers

3. Is Media Vision Pro Sonic card supported?

4. secure FTP

5. Need up with getting Media Vision Pro Sonic MCD to work

6. help with samba in rh6.2 linux

7. Help: Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum 16

8. Automounter in Linux

9. media vision pro audio 16 basic

10. Linux and Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum 16

11. Pro Sonic 16 SCSI

12. Pro Sonic 16 and SCSI

13. Media Vision ProSonic 16 sound card SCSI driver?