Number Nine Revolution Video Card

Post by david gra » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

For reasons too long to go into here I was persuaded to install the
above card in my new Pentium II 266 machine. Of course This card with
its strange T2R chip is totally unsupported under XF86. Has anybody
any ideas at all about how I can at least get the X-server to provide
256 colors with a resolution of 800x600. All I can do at the moment is
to configure it as a VGA compatible.
All help VERY much appreciated. Tks

Post by Eric DE VI » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> For reasons too long to go into here I was persuaded to install the
> above card in my new Pentium II 266 machine. Of course This card with
> its strange T2R chip is totally unsupported under XF86. Has anybody
> any ideas at all about how I can at least get the X-server to provide
> 256 colors with a resolution of 800x600. All I can do at the moment is
> to configure it as a VGA compatible.
> All help VERY much appreciated. Tks

If you're ready to spend some money, you can get he X server version 4.1 from Xinside
(formerly xig:see www.xig.com), they completly support this video card with
overlays (AGP,PCI) ..etc..

--
----------------------------------
Eric DE VITO

----------------------------------

1. Number Nine Revolution Video Card

For reasons too long to go into here I was persuaded to install the
above card in my new Pentium II 266 machine. Of course This card with
its strange T2R chip is totally unsupported under XF86. Has anybody
any ideas at all about how I can at least get the X-server to provide
256 colors with a resolution of 800x600. All I can do at the moment is
to configure it as a VGA compatible.
All help VERY much appreciated. Tks

2. StarOffice CD-ROM?

3. [8/8] fix unused function warning in drivers/block/floppy.c

4. Number Nine....Number Nine....Number Nine

5. Colores in AIX

6. Number Nine Revolution Video Driver

7. Compiling term on SCO Unix

8. Number Nine Revolution-3D Card

9. XF86Setup with a Number Nine Revolution card (chipset = Ticket to Ride)

10. XFree86 config for Number Nine Revolution 3D??????????

11. Number Nine Revolution 3D question.

12. Number nine 3D Revolution 8M (Wram)