AMI Bios setup util

Post by Ken Wilc » Sat, 01 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Could someone write me a note and tell me where I can find the AMI setup
utilities? I can't seem to find them.
Thanks in advance.

--

-Ken Wilcox

1. AMI BIOS CMOS setup

I have an 80MHz AMD 486/DX with 64K cache and AMI BIOS.
I need more information on CMOS setup.  In particular,
I need to know how to optimize the advanced chip set
parameters including all the various wait states.

A pointer to the relevant FAQ or other on-line documentation
would be most helpful.  Thanks in advance, Bob Tisdale

2. Apache crashes - how do I restart it?

3. debugging child processeS

4. 3Com 3c905, Adaptec 2940W and AMI Bios

5. Solaris cpio format

6. New AMI BIOS on ACER AP5C toasts IDE DMA functions

7. Virtual Destop and XWindows

8. LINUX, 486 board and AMI bios fails.

9. Linux and AMI-BIOS?

10. PS/2 mouse & AMI plug & play bios

11. Ami bios and eide ?

12. AMI BIOS (1989 version) fails to boot linux with a reboot