Free RTOS for StrongARM?

Post by Walt A. Boring I » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hey Folks,

  Does anyone know of a gpl'd or free Real Time O.S. for the

StrongARM cpu?  I need source code as well.

Thanks

Walt

Research Software Engineer -  Electrical Engineering Dept. UCLA
http://www.janet.ucla.edu/~waboring

Free RTOS for StrongARM?

Post by Kevin Feyre » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>   Does anyone know of a gpl'd or free Real Time O.S. for the

> StrongARM cpu?  I need source code as well.

Try out Arm Linux at http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/

Kevin.

Free RTOS for StrongARM?

Do a search on RTEMS and strongarm. RTEMS is public domain, I think.

--
David Feustel
219-483-1857

Free RTOS for StrongARM?

Post by Philip Blundel » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Try out Arm Linux at http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/

ARM Linux isn't really a real-time OS, sadly.

p.

Free RTOS for StrongARM?

Post by Bernhard Kuh » Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:00:00

:   Does anyone know of a gpl'd or free Real Time O.S. for the

there exists RTEMS, that is "free" (don't know if it is GPL)

: StrongARM cpu?

also don't know if there is support for that one

I need source code as well.

source-code is included in RTEMS

i have just looked around:
RTEMS does not seem to support StrongARM, but you can have
a look at

http://www.cs.ruu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/realtime-computing/list.html

maybe you can find there what you need ...

tschau

Bernhard

| Laboratory for Process Control and Real-Time Systems  O|||O|O|O|O |
| Technische Universit?t Mnchen  Tel.+49-89-289-23732  O|||OO||OO| |
| 80290 Mnchen, Germany          Room 3944 Fax -23555  OOO|O|||O|O |

1. Free RTOS baed linux

Hello,

I'm making a study about the real time OS based on linux. To do that I
would to know if anybody can give me information about an RTOS on
which one he worked or studied.
Indeed to do my repport I want to answer for each OS at those
questions:

- Supported Target CPU
- Supported Network
- Kernel ROM/RAM (min, max)
- Min RAM per process
- Min RAM per thread
- Min RAM per queue
- Number of priority level
- Thread switch latency (Typical, Max)
- Guaranteed Max Interrupt latency (typical, max)
- System Clock Resolution
- Multiprocess supported ?
- Multi-CPU supported ?
- Scheduling policy ?

If you have those information (for any CPU or architecture) please
give me them (don't forget to specify the CPU when it's needed). I'm
especially interresting by FreeRTOS, RTAI, RTLinux (free version), ...

Many thanks

2. debugging curses apps with gdb

3. Solaris 2.4 panic: free: freeing free block

4. Mandrake & c++

5. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

6. mi2g.com sells msFUD theINQUIRER.net

7. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.

8. huge kernel

9. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

10. FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT FREE DISK SPACE FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

11. Saftey certified RTOS!!!!