Buffered Intelligent Multi Serial Board

Post by Luiz de Barros O. Ne » Sun, 08 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for a Buffered intelligent multiserial board that can run under
linux 1.2.1
Where can i buy one of these boards?

Luiz de Barros

1. Q: Stable Dialin Intelligent Multi Serial Board?

Well I'm helping a company setting up a Dialin service and I
want to know if anyone has any experiences using several multi
I/O boards under Linux.

Has anyone had problems with two or more Cyclades 8YO 8-port DB25M
in one machine???

We will need atleast two and will almost for sure expand further.

Is there a better board? maybe even a better solution?

--

ERICSSON MOBILE !The more it shows you! ->voice: +46 19 584455<-
COMMUNICATIONS  !really care    Right?! /*amigafreak, R.E.M.  */

2. Newbie printer help

3. intelligent multi-port boards

4. Mosaic x86 it doesn't work

5. Release of the Comtrol Rocketport Intelligent Serial Board driver.

6. Memory Fault using the copy command (cp) on HP-UX 11.0

7. intelligent multiport serial boards

8. boot problem (kernel panic)

9. Intelligent Serial Boards -- Reccomendations/Horror Stories

10. Linux and intelligent serial boards

11. Intelligent Serial Boards under Linux?

12. Anyone using COMTROL RocketPort 8 port Intelligent serial boards?

13. Release of the Comtrol Rocketport Intelligent Serial Board driver.