looking for arnet smart port plus dos drivers

looking for arnet smart port plus dos drivers

Post by pier » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

hi
i'm looking for dos (i know) drivers for a multiport 8 serial board from
Arnet. the board is a smartport plus 8 port.
Arnet does not exist and digi does not support any more these products.
the old drivers found on digi www is only for the port+ arnet board and does
not work.
if somebody know anything about it pleeease send me a little mail or
forward this post in a better group.
thank you for any help.

bye

1. Arnet ISA Smart Port Plus 8 and Linux???

Does anyone have experience with getting an Arnet ISA Smart Port
Plus 8 working under Linux?  Is it even possible.  Can it be
configured to emulate the BOCA boards which do work under linux?
I would like to run 8 high speed modems off a 486/66 and happen
to have one of these cards.

I'd like to hear from anyone with experience, ideas, or knowhow on
the subject.  Thanks.
--
----------------------------------------    Hoyt Hudson
signature                                   Interaccess

2. i2o_proc.c mneeds tqueue.h

3. arnet smart ports serial

4. Unlisted Video Card in RH7... please help...

5. Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

6. Crack soft

7. Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode tokenring card

8. plip1: receive timeout(l,87)... reset interface

9. Driver for Madge - Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode

10. I need sofware for use Arnet SmartPort Plus multiport card!

11. DPT Smart Cache IV/Smart Raid IV driver?

12. Need software for Arnet Smartport Plus multiport card