ISA 3Com EtherLink III 3C509 and Compaq DeskPro 2000

ISA 3Com EtherLink III 3C509 and Compaq DeskPro 2000

Post by Mick » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

I cannot see the NetWork Card on my Compaq DeskPro 2000, I try to install in
other computer linux with this card and it is working.
I have Red Hat Linux 5.0

Please help me.

Thanks

1. ISA sound YAMAHA and ISA 3COm Etherlink III ISA are CONFLICTING

Hello there!!!

I have ISA sound card YAMAHA and ISA 3c509b. 3com doesn't work at all.
I have just removed sound card, and after reboot my net interface eth0
was brought up.

The question is: How can I install 2 ISA cards without conflicts?

Thanks in advance

Artem

2. select()

3. t1394dcam on Solaris 8

4. Is the 3COM 3c509 etherlink III (ISA) supported?

5. TCL 7.4/TK 4.0 for Linux?

6. ISA sound YAMAHA and ISA 3COm Etherlink III ISA are CONFLICTING

7. httpd on solaris

8. 3Com 3c509 (Etherlink III) drivers

9. 3Com Etherlink III (3c509)-- TP bug?

10. Problems adding network card 3COM EtherLink III (3C509)

11. 3com 3c509 Etherlink III Drivers

12. RH 6.1 w/ 3COM Etherlink III (3c509) Problem