Galactibox Configuration

Post by Martin Voles » Fri, 15 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hello All.

        I currently run an internet system on a dos-based system using (that
lovely program) worldgroups by galacticomm. I have had headaches with that
program and i have decided to migrate to a linux server to provide my users
with all the benefits that Linux has to offer. What i am stuck with, however,
is my modem stack. They are all internal modems in a Galactibox (made by
galacticomm). Here is the question: Does anyone know how to get the galactibox
to work with linux, or has anybody written the drivers for this specific piece
of equipment?

Thankyou for your time.

1. A Galactibox w/Linux

Hi,

I have a spare galactibox w/10 modems.  I want to use these modems to access
my Linux box.  Do you think there's is a driver to make such a thing work
with Linux?

PS:  I don't want to run the Bbs!  I'm willing to pay a few dollars.

--
  =    .----.    Jean-Francois Gagnon  =  Soft Stuff BBS (1989)             =
  =    |    |    Bell Canada Lan Adm.  =  UBBS Head Quarters                =

2. shell account isps

3. Help texts for Kernel configuration (was: Kernel configuration utility)

4. Can one remove write-protected files?

5. ADSL connection configuration - router/nat configuration

6. Ethernet card information??

7. Coda Server Configuration Error

8. How do I connect a printer to the parallel port ?

9. Help with HPlaserjet 4L configuration!!! I gave up !!!

10. XFREE86 configuration

11. IMAP configuration

12. LDAP configuration/usage questions

13. LIDS configuration ... any experts out there?