OKI Microline 390 Elite printer

Post by Frank McNamar » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help me with the above mentioned OKI Microline 390 Elite printer.
I have not managed to get gs to convert post-script to something that it can
understand - I have tried epson, and epsonc emultation.

If someone out there has suceeded, I would be very thankful for a few tips!

Frank McNamara

1. OKI Microline 390 Elite printer

Can anyone help me with the above mentioned OKI Microline 390 Elite printer.
I have not managed to get gs to convert post-script to something that it can
understand - I have tried epson, and epsonc emultation.

If someone out there has suceeded, I would be very thankful for a few tips!

Frank McNamara

2. Linux PPP server

3. Driver for Xerox WorkCentre 390 printer?

4. Remove File

5. OKI Printer

6. RAID restriping

7. OKI 320 printer keeps stopping

8. rzsz

9. oki 4w printer

10. Oki 320T & Decwriter printers on RH 6.1 ?

11. OKI 4w Printer & UNIX

12. Oki printer... Which one?

13. attach OKI printer through JetDirect