Pointer to FAQ needed...

Post by patrick ferri » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me where to obtain the FAQ on "what hardware
will and will not run Linux" ?

I am anticipating buying a new motherboard specifically to run Linux
and of course I want to pick one that will work!

thanks,
pat

1. HELP: pointers needed (FAQ finding mission. . .)

Hi, I'm looking for pointers to FAQs or HOWTO's on the following
subjects:

wine (windosw emulator) with 32 bit applications and network sockets
logging into an NT box and connecting to an exchange server. . .
how to set up samba for network printing. . . .

any help is greatly appreciated,

Sanjay

2. what's the mette with suse8.1 package137?

3. Need FAQ on UNIX security: pointers pls

4. HP6L Printer with FreeBSD3.2

5. FAQ Pointers & Other Help Needed...!

6. add second domain name

7. need pointers to RAIC FAQ

8. Newbie: Can't boot from CD-ROM on a G3

9. UNIX FAQ or UNIX ADMIN FAQ needed...

10. () Pointer to Rec.Games.Computer.Doom FAQ (95/11/28)

11. comp.os.linux.security biweekly FAQ pointer

12. FAQ: comp.lang.awk: pointer