USB Support

Post by Greg La » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:03:59

Hey does anyone know if the Earthmate GPS is supported by Linux USB?

I can get one cheap and I want to make sure it will work before I get it :)

USB Support

Post by Paul Lutu » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:37:56

> Hey does anyone know if the Earthmate GPS is supported by Linux USB?

> I can get one cheap and I want to make sure it will work before I get it
> :)

If the GPS receiver puts out NMEA sentences like the older serial devices
all do, then yes, it is likely you will be able to make it work. So find
out if this is true before you buy.

--
Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com

1. usb support on USB

Hi,

Anybody tried to use USB on kernel 2.3.x?

I tried it on 2.3.23 and 2.3.25, but was always told 'usb device not
no responding' no matter I use uhci or ohci.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Kingmax Kc 301A

3. USB support under Linux

4. help: Xwindows and ATI Mach 64 with wincharger chipset

5. USB support and GGI?

6. Individual cgi-bins for apache virtual domains

7. USB support for Solaris on SPARC?

8. Linux connect 2 Windows 95 & NT network

9. AverMedia InterCam-Elite USB support

10. USB Support

11. what about USB support ?

12. USB support