Prosignia VS SCSI controller driver

Post by John Anderso » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I'm working with RHL6.2.
I am in need of an onboard SCSI controller driver for the Compaq Prosignia
VS server.
It runs what Compaq calls a SMART CONTROLLER.
I've checked linhardware.com. The only driver there is for the Smart2
Controller.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Linux / Compaq ProSignia VS / NCR 53c710 embedded SCSI controller

I have a prosignia 500 with 53c710 too and slackware 3.4 works great without

any strange problems. The scsi is recognized 53c7xx,8xx and the network card
is lance 32 network
card.It is a good pc different than the proliant that a lot of prblems with
linux.BTW the prosignia series is fully functional with linux.IF i recompile

the kernel with pci otpitmization all the non correted kernel report are
gone away, and i used to start the scsinet.s file from sunsite.The kernel is

2.0.33.

2. How to test that NIC works?

3. SCSI driver for Internal SCSI device Compaq Prosignia

4. socket FAQ translated in SGML.

5. ncr vs. sym driver for 53c875 SCSI controller

6. Linux freeware substitute for Autocad? (DXF target)

7. Compaq Prosignia/Proliant SCSI Controller & linux

8. Telnet / FTP

9. Compaq Prosignia - SCSI Controller

10. Compaq Prosignia Smart-SCSI controller

11. help: linux can't find my scsi controller (compaq prosignia)

12. HELP! Compaq Prosignia SCSI controller ?