1. DVD SCSI burner, I want DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM
I've googled until I'm blue (would that be bluegled?) and I can't
find a DVD burner that has all of what I want. These seem to be
what people like for Linux:
Ricoh MP5125A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (OBSOLETE)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (replaces above Ricoh)
HP DVD300i (DVD+RW/+R, CD-R/-RW)
(watch the line wrap)
Pioneer DVR-A05 CD-R/RW, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM
All of the above units are EIDE. Is there a SCSI DVD burner that
works with Linux? My reason for wanting this is the wonderful
burning throughput I get with my SCSI CD burner. I *NEVER* have
buffer underruns no matter how much else my system is doing.
I can even backup to my SCSI tape at the same time without
problems. I'm nervous that an IDE burner will force me into
buffer underrun land.
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my personal
opinions and not those of any organization with which I may be affiliated.
2. C++ for RS6000?
3. Sony DVD-RW/CD-RW drive problems
4. RAID 5 on FBSD 3.4??????
6. MICROSOFT TO PURCHASE GOD!!!!!
7. broken 2.2 IDE CD-RW (was Re: plain 2.2.X: no ide CD-RW?)
8. ready to nuke linux -- help me!
9. SCSI CD-RW: yamaha 4416s: HowTo REWrite CD-RW's?
10. CD-RW support specifically with NEC NR 7700A CD-RW drive
11. ide-scsi cd-rw woes (creative cd-rw blaster)
12. DVD/cd-rw fails to play DVD movies
13. Ricoh CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD drive