Where to buy E-Machine?

Post by Bev » Mon, 16 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Is anybody selling them yet?

--
Cheers,
Bev
              ...so few snipers, so many politicians...

1. Linux on an E-Machine...

W'sup to all,

I was wondering if anyone here has played w/ Linux on one of those e-machines?

http://www.e4me.com

I checked out the etower 266 and compared it to the Hardware How-To's for both
Linux and XFree86 all looks ok (except maybe the modem, trying to find out
more info), but I wanted to know if anyone here has actually installed Linux
on one of these things and how it works for you.

        ~ELH~

2. mod_perl and c compiler

3. E-machine and X-windows: I'm stumped too.

4. Install: CD-ROM problem

5. E-Machine compatibility?

6. PAM authrozation

7. Alsa sound drive for E-machine

8. Why /usr/bin instead of /usr/local/bin for gnu stuff?

9. DMA for E-machine

10. Problems with X (RH 6.1)on e-machine AMD and e-view monitor

11. Linux on e-machine 366si - Watch Out!

12. Linux on E-Machine...

13. BUY STOCKS ON MONDAY, I want to buy linux stock on Monday, what should I buy ?