Ok. I found it as a .tgz file on the IBM web site. Works like a, well,Quote:> If you have the IBM raid controller, you will need a special driver.
> In SuSE 6.2 (or on the website) the driver is available, but I think
> in RH 6.0 not.
1. Driver for SCSI IBM ServeRAID for IBM Netfinity 5500 ?
Anybody out there who has experience with the IBM ServeRAID SCSI controller
? Please tell me any resources for Linux driver-
software and/or HOWTOs!
2. 2.1.117 + ATM-patch compile problem
3. installing Linux Mandrake on IBM netfinity 5500
5. IBM Netfinity 5500 and Linux?
7. Linux and IBM netfinity 5500
9. Dumb Question: Red Hat 6.2, Netfinity 3500 M20 and eth0
10. FreeBSD and IBM Netfinity 5500 Compatable?
11. IBM Netfinity 5500 and Caldera 2.2 Problems
12. IBM Netfinity 5500 + ServerRaid + 5.05
13. Problem installing Linux Red Hat 7,2 on IBM Netfinity 7000