Time frame for newest Slackware?

Post by Michael Cunningh » Sun, 12 May 1996 04:00:00

I plan on upgrading my system to 1.3.95, but since the kernal numbers
are really getting to that 1.4.0 mark...how soon does anyone expect
slackware 4.0 to come out? Should I wait? Or should I just upgrade
to 1.3.95 ?

|\      /|
| \    / |
|  \  /  |
|   \/   |
|        |

           Enough Said...

1. Time frame for newest Slackware?

--

           Enough Said...

2. Free BSD Logs

3. sb64pci

4. SuSE 6.1 Sound

5. Howto chown recursively from /home

6. Newest Slackware distribution - tsx-11 or sunsite ?

7. Slackware - newest - and probs...

8. talk problems with newest slackware distrib