Microsoft Natural Keyboard and right-CTRL

Microsoft Natural Keyboard and right-CTRL

Post by Stefan Wuerth » Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

using my keyboard (Microsoft Natural Keyboard) with Linux, I have got
the following problem:

The right CTRL-key functions only, when I type it twice. So I have to
type twice CTRL-F under KEdit or twice CTRL-X-F under Emacs to have an
effect. However the left-CTRL-key functions.

My configuration: Suse Linux 5.3, KDE 1.0, "Microsoft Natural
Keyboard" installed under Yast.

By the way: Under Win9x the right-CTRL-key functions.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan.

1. Microsoft Natural Keyboard and right-CTRL

Hi,

using my keyboard (Microsoft Natural Keyboard) with Linux, I have got
the following problem:

The right CTRL-key functions only, when I type it twice. So I have to
type twice CTRL-F under KEdit or twice CTRL-X-F under Emacs to have an
effect. However the left-CTRL-key functions.

My configuration: Suse Linux 5.3, KDE 1.0, "Microsoft Natural
Keyboard" installed under Yast.

By the way: Under Win9x the right-CTRL-key functions.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan.

2. Compaq LTE Elite 4/40cx, Slackware, and PCMCIA

3. Conflict with Microsoft intelligent Mouse and Microsoft Natural Keyboard

4. lp permission problems

5. Touch Typing (was Microsoft natural keyboard / Dvorak keyboard users)

6. Two Questions

7. Microsoft Natural Keyboard problem

8. RH Linux 5.1 install woes…

9. Microsoft Natural Keyboard on a Sparc 5?

10. Microsoft Natural Keyboard in X

11. Microsoft natural Keyboard

12. USB Microsoft Natural Keyboard

13. Microsoft Natural keyboard, 43P-140, AIX 4.3.3