guillemot maxi studio isis soundcard and linux

guillemot maxi studio isis soundcard and linux

Post by Mart » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:34:05

Hi!
does anybody have the maxi studio isis Soundcard by guillemot and knows if
there are
any drivers so it'll work under linux?

if not WHO CAN MAKE ONE!!!

thanx there!

Marty

Post by Lew Pitche » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:28:49

> Hi!
> does anybody have the maxi studio isis Soundcard by guillemot and knows if
> there are
> any drivers so it'll work under linux?

Sorry, I don't know. I grepped the source and doc for Linux 2.2.15 for
'guillemot' and 'maxi' and came up empty. Your soundcard _may_ be
supported under another name. Read the Sound-HOWTO and the
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/sound/* docs to see what's up. (If you
don't have the Sound-HOWTO, you can get it from the Linux Documentation
Project at http://www.linuxdoc.org/ )

Quote:> if not WHO CAN MAKE ONE!!!

The most likely source would be Guillemot; have you contacted them yet?
(If not, why not?)

Quote:> thanx there!

--
Lew Pitcher

Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training
Registered Linux User #112576

guillemot maxi studio isis soundcard and linux

Post by Valette Jean-S├ębastie » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:01:56

There is no  driver for the maxi isis
Guillemot doesn't give the sound card spec
Mail me if u want more info

> > Hi!
> > does anybody have the maxi studio isis Soundcard by guillemot and knows if
> > there are
> > any drivers so it'll work under linux?

> Sorry, I don't know. I grepped the source and doc for Linux 2.2.15 for
> 'guillemot' and 'maxi' and came up empty. Your soundcard _may_ be
> supported under another name. Read the Sound-HOWTO and the
> /usr/src/linux/Documentation/sound/* docs to see what's up. (If you
> don't have the Sound-HOWTO, you can get it from the Linux Documentation
> Project at http://www.linuxdoc.org/ )

> > if not WHO CAN MAKE ONE!!!

> The most likely source would be Guillemot; have you contacted them yet?
> (If not, why not?)

> > thanx there!

> > Marty

> --
> Lew Pitcher

> Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training
> Registered Linux User #112576

  jean-sebastien.valette.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Maxi Studio ISIS (ess/maestro soundcard)

Does anybody know how to configure that soundcard ?

I have recompiled the kernel with sound support
I have nothing between "Sound initialization started/complete", but
later the maestro driver configure 1 channel well
I get something with empty fields when doing a "cat /dev/sndstat"
And of course I still have no sound :(((

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. How can I start Apache at bootup?

3. Maxi Studio ISIS

4. wysiwyg editor?????

5. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2 problem

6. ftpd access control by IP

7. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2

8. RedHat 5.1 and ABIT BH6 Motherboard

9. help for guillemot home studio soundcard

10. Guillemot isis and linux

11. Guillemot Maxi Gamer VE under Linux

12. Linux and the Maxi Sound Home Studio

13. linux and Maxi 64 Home Studio sound card