SparQ

Post by Tony Ta » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I just bought a SpaqQ internal drive and attached it to /dev/hdc.
However, when I install Redhat (or S.u.s.e), the system hang during
activate the swap partition.
OK. then I install without activate the swap partition. The
installation is ok. but LILO refuse to write to /dev/hdc only allow to
write to /dev/hdc1.
I can boot the Linux on SparQ by LILO on /dev/hda. How can I directly
boot the linux in SparQ.

Sorry for my poor english.

thanks in advance.
any comment are welcome.

Tony Tang
A linux fans....

1. HELP ME!! RH5.1 install via SparQ: HOW???

I need to know how to do a RH5.1 install via my SparQ drive.  I only
had enough space to download it and put it on that.  All of my windows
accessable partitons are to full and I'm too cheap to buy a CD. Some
body help me please.

2. libperf install

3. SyQuest 1Mb SparQ Parallel Port Drive

4. PC-9800 subarch. support for 2.5.62-AC1 (9/21) kconfig

5. syquest sparq & epson

6. asterik in password field of passwd

7. Linux with a parallel port SparQ 1 GB HD

8. erreur GCC

9. Is it possible to set up a SparQ EIDE internal as a hda0?

10. sparQ 1G0 syquest config : problem

11. Sparq Questions

12. SyQuest SparQ drive

13. request info on SparQ drive