tekram 315U and SuSE?

Post by Tom Rober » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi!
Has anybody some experience with that scsi-controller tekram 315 and
SUSE Linux?
the driver is still in alpha status. before I buy a more expensive one
please tell me if
this is a working combination.
It is for a little Pentium90 Router. I just got SCSI harddrives so I
need a cheap controller.

thanks

Tom

tekram 315U and SuSE?

Post by Andrew E. Schulma » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Has anybody some experience with that scsi-controller tekram 315 and
> SUSE Linux?
> the driver is still in alpha status. before I buy a more expensive one
> please tell me if
> this is a working combination.

I have a Tekram DC395UW, which uses the same driver.  It works fine for me,
although the driver maintainer told me that some people have problems with
it.  That was 6 months ago-- not sure if things have changed since.

tekram 315U and SuSE?

Post by Chuck Blackmo » Sun, 24 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I just put mandrake 7.1 on my system and used the 395 driver.  It seems to
read the cds in my burner fine which is using the 315 card as its interface.

Quote:> Hi!
> Has anybody some experience with that scsi-controller tekram 315 and
> SUSE Linux?
> the driver is still in alpha status. before I buy a more expensive one
> please tell me if
> this is a working combination.
> It is for a little Pentium90 Router. I just got SCSI harddrives so I
> need a cheap controller.

> thanks

> Tom

1. Help with Tekram DC-315U modules!!

I just got a Tekram DC-315U SCSI adapter to use with my tape drive.
Can someone help me get the modules installed and running?  Their
documentation is pretty cryptic.

Thanks!

(it would be best to email me a reply)

Thanks!

--Dan

2. General firewall question, recommendations?

3. Tekram DC-315u SCSI card OK with Linux ?

4. Apache Access logs

5. Tekram DC-315U/DC-935UW support?

6. Can Konqueror access Hotmail?

7. Tekram DC-315U SCSI controller ?

8. How to make X screen saver execute xlock

9. TEKRAM DC390 and SUSE

10. Matrox Mystique ands X.

11. About DC-315U SCSI driver

12. About DC-315U scsi driver

13. Ah! If I use my brain.... (RE: Tekram DC-315U)