X settings for Dell UltraSharp flatpanel

X settings for Dell UltraSharp flatpanel

Post by pacqu.. » Sun, 18 May 2003 07:22:51

I recently got a new Dell flat panel display, and while the Windows box is fine,
the RedHat 7.3 box (which I'm running through a LinkSys ProConnect KVM along
with the Windows box) looks terrible (streaks across the screen, black & white
text more like gray and gray).

I've tried running Xconfigurator and using its output, but that didn't seem to
help any.  Does anyone know what settings this thing needs?

The hardware is a  Dell Dimension 4100, if that matters.

Thanks