: IBM SCSI controller, can't find a driver...

: IBM SCSI controller, can't find a driver...

Post by Bj?rn Svartengre » Wed, 25 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello!

I just got an old SCSI controller from work. It's a IBM conteroller but
I can't =

get any more info out of it, NT/Win95 can't find it, Linux/Solaris can't
eather.

At boot scsi-bios say it's there but nothing more... =

IBM Don't know what card it is or they don't wonna know...

Is there any tools under linux to findout if it is compatible with any
other card
or driver? =

It's a PCI card that's about all I know :(

Any help appriciated :)

Your's
 Bj=F6rne