trouble installing ishp64 (ISDN) and sb pci128

trouble installing ishp64 (ISDN) and sb pci128

Post by mike.bosscha.. » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I try to install a sb pci128 soundcard in my pc (ASUS p3b-f, PII, 400,
Suse 6.2, kernel 2.2.13)

After plugging in the sb card, my hisax setup of the ishp64 card
generates an error (ISOLATE PRESERVE) and the card cannot be used by
linux. If the soundcard is unplugged, the ishp64 card works fine.

In the BIOS I assigned IRQ 11 (for isph64) to ISA (instead of PCI)

Could someone help me getting my sb card (AND isdn card) at work?

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. SB PCI128 and SB Live! Value support

Hi all,

I have two questions on Sound Blaster PCI128 and Live! Value support.

1. Are these soundcards directly supported by OpenBSD?

2. Are these soundcards supported by the sb device driver?  This wouldn't be
ideal (e.g. half duplex output), but at least sound would work.

TIA,
dep

2. To kill a user with all its processes

3. Newbie pb to install SB PCI128 on Debian/Potato

4. curses link problem, __gxx_personality_v0

5. More@!!.. Panasonic/SB-CD troubles, trouble, trouble...

6. Moving MSDOS.SYS so I can use FIPS

7. SB PCI128? Soundblaster with slack ;)

8. Installing Slackware Linux 2.0.2 on 1 GB EIDE Hard Drive

9. Help w/ RH6.0/SB PCI128

10. SB PCI128 problems in 2.2.8

11. RH60/SB PCI128 setup problems. Help Plse!

12. Mandrake 6.1 and SB PCI128 - no sound?

13. Support for SB PCI128 on Redhat6.0