Intel Express 3D Graphics Card

Post by John A. Cro » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

--

Anyone using these under Red Hat 5.0? Any problems?

   - John

1. Intel Express 3D Graphics Card - AGP driver's for Linux

Hi Folks,
    I am trying to install a Intel Express 3D Graphics card (using AGP port)
on my Linux System (RedHat 5.1). I want to run some X-aplications and I
looking for a Xserver for this card. Could somebody give me some directions?

Thanks in advance

Pascoal Roberto Peduto

2. 1000 most common password list wanted

3. Intel Express 3d graphics card help and NT bootloader

4. konqueror freezes and you can't close it

5. config. Intel Express 3D Graphics Card

6. OMNICONF?

7. Help me Pls! Intel Express 3D Graphics Card (with Intel740 Graphics Accelerator)

8. Pass Any Exam!!!

9. Intel Express 3D video card with AGP

10. Intel Express 3D video card

11. Intel express 3D video card