BRI-ISDN TELES PCI CARD

Post by dominio » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know of any work being done somewhere on earth to get the
PCI Teles ISDN card to do its thing in linux? The sourcecode doesn't
mention PCI anywhere.

I'm talking about this card... http://www.teles.co.uk/products/pci.html
(BRI-ISDN TELES PCI CARD)

Because my isa slots are full, so having a pci device (which are too
scarce IMO anyway) will help a little.

Or am i to:
A) Start hacking away to include the PCI thing in the teles
drivers
B) Hack the board so I can connect another ISA card with something like
a humungus      flatcable :)

thanx...

1. ISDN for Linux (TELES BRI/PCI card)

 I have a serious problem trying to install TELES BRI/PCI card under
Linux. While modprobing 'hisax' with Teles PCI , it failed. But
modprobing with NetJet PCI said all went okay. By all means i can't help
myself to overcome that difficulty.
I've read Howtos and documentation, now i will look forward to all your
advices.
thanx.
P.S. I'm using Linux Mandrake 7.0
--
Linux... no regrets.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. 2 quick stupid korn/bourne questions

3. Does Linux support the TELES BRI/16.3 ISDN card?

4. (no subject)

5. ISDN: Teles-BRI/2TR

6. STB Nitro DVD card

7. isdn (teles BRI )

8. Power Distribution System

9. Linux Drivers for Teles S0.BOX or Teles BRI Box

10. Experiences Wanted - Teles.BRI/TR ISDN Board

11. Teles.BRI/PCI what driver???

12. Teles PCI ISDN-Card supported ?

13. Does Teles S0/PCI - Tj ISDN card work on Linux 2.0.36