Vendors selling preconfigured linux systems...

Vendors selling preconfigured linux systems...

Post by Peter Jacks » Wed, 23 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hello -- I've looked in the FAQ and HOWTO's but could not find this
document:

I'm looking for a list of vendors selling systems with linux
pre-installed. I've read such a document before so know it exists, but
have been unable to find it again.

Please email if you know where I can find this information.

Peter.

1. Vendors Selling PreConfigured Dual Boot Linux/Win Platforms?

Hi,

I'm adding another machine to the house and would like to experiment
with Linux.  Alas, I have a lot of application software that's Windows
based and doesn't exist in the Linux world to my knowledge.   Are
there reputable vendors who'll sell reasonably price machines that can
boot on either Windows or Linux?

I found Penguin computers but they are somewhat religious about OS's
and won't pre-install Windows, also they seem a little expensive
(opinion based on the briefest of comparisons admittedly).   Are there
other sources?

Thanks,
Travis

2. seperate passwd for acct and pop?

3. Q: preconfigured linux pc vendors?

4. ksh script that does not invoke .kshrc ?

5. Bay Area Vendors Selling Pre-Installed UNIX Systems

6. adaptec 7890 and AGP Motherboard?

7. Installing System Commander on a preconfigured dual-boot system ?

8. KDE install on Solaris 7 x86

9. UK system vendors or systems known to work with linux

10. Vendors selling PCs with NCR on-board SCSI chip

11. HELP: Are there any vendors that sell Unix Operator documentation?

12. Preconfigured systems