Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371)

Post by santho » Tue, 21 May 2002 12:01:06

Hi,
 We had great success in using Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371) sound card.
I would like to buy more of these sound cards. I searched lot of times
for this sound card but could not find a vendor. Can any one point to
site where this sound card can be bought.
  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Santhosh.
CCS, UKY.

Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371)

Post by Barry » Wed, 22 May 2002 06:53:06

Santosh
I bought a SB Vibra 128 Creative from here
http://www.arcco.com.au/parts/page3.html

and my system identifies it as Ensoniq 1371.
Is this what you are looking for?

Good luck.

Barry.

> Hi,
>  We had great success in using Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371) sound card.
> I would like to buy more of these sound cards. I searched lot of times
> for this sound card but could not find a vendor. Can any one point to
> site where this sound card can be bought.
>   Any help is appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Santhosh.
> CCS, UKY.

Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371)

Post by Adam » Thu, 23 May 2002 05:14:17

> Santosh
> I bought a SB Vibra 128 Creative from here
> http://www.arcco.com.au/parts/page3.html

> and my system identifies it as Ensoniq 1371.
> Is this what you are looking for?

> Good luck.

> Barry.

>> Hi,
>>  We had great success in using Ensoniq AudioPCI97 (ES1371) sound card.
>> I would like to buy more of these sound cards. I searched lot of times
>> for this sound card but could not find a vendor. Can any one point to
>> site where this sound card can be bought.
>>   Any help is appreciated.

>> Thanks,
>> Santhosh.
>> CCS, UKY.

I bought a Creative Labs Sound Blaster 128 PnP PCI from here
http://web6.scan.co.uk/Products/Info.asp?WPID=2164
and my system (Mandrake 8.2) identifies it as follows:

Vendor: Ensoniq
Model: 5880 AudioPCI
Kernel Module: es1371
Bus Type: PCI