SANYO 100I

Post by PYR » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

is the SANYO 100I CD-Rom compatible with linux?
with an old version of Slackware (3.0.0) I could not mount my cd-rom.
however, I have seen nothing pro or con in the HOW-TOs for the new kernel.

1. DECwriter 100i/HP DeskJet

Hi all,

I installed Slackware 3.1 on my system ~1 month ago, and most things are
working, but I can't print yet to my inkjet.  If anyone out there has
a DECwriter 100i, or anything else using the HP DeskJet Plus driver,
could you please send me your printcap entry, and tell me about how your
filter is set up?

Thanks in advance.
Eric Monsler

2. Error message from NIS+ setup

3. DECwriter 100i (like HP DJ+)

4. Barriers to the Adoption of Open Source in Developing Countries

5. sanyo cd

6. looking for man pages

7. Second try: Linux driver for Sanyo 3CD changer (IDE ATAPI 1.2)?

8. 2.2.1R questions

9. Sanyo / SBPCD boot problem - please help.

10. Sanyo IDE CD-ROM CR-254P

11. sanyo cd

12. Media Vision + Sanyo H94A Cd-ROM

13. Sanyo IDE CD-Rom drive on Linux 1.1.59