Digital I/O jack for digital audio output

Digital I/O jack for digital audio output

Post by Jens Ung » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hallo,

I'm looking for any references, manuals, documents, ... about the stereo
digital I/O jack for digital audio input and output. (Iris Indigo)

Is there any possibility for using this port to create some simple signals
to drive an external device ? Where can I get any specifications about this
port, and how can I access this port via C - programming ?

Thanks
Jens

1. Digital Audio Card DA1100 540 Audio control panel won't open!

Anybody have the same problem? After installing the driver for the card, and
trying to open (digital audio control panel) a error message pops up:

The procedure entry point dmVideoSetJackControl could not be located in the
dynamic link library sgimedia.dll

Anybody know any remedies to this problem..

Mucho thanks

Kitsu

2. (no subject)

3. Digital sync into Digital Video Option for O2?

4. cisco link over serial interface

5. Video output/processing: O2 vs. Octane w/[Personal|Digital]Video

6. Notes 3.3 Question... Printing all selected docs with a macro

7. digital output - soundboard or cd-rom

8. Read attachment size in a not yet saved document

9. Digital Media Video output: underflow under 6.3 and 6.5

10. Connect to AES digital audio input port of Indy from my program

11. PCI 8 channel digital audio card

12. Digital audio acting funny

13. Indigo2 + digital audio