VideoFramer & V-LAN Receiver 4 sale

Post by FByt » Thu, 30 Jun 1994 05:03:02

VideoFramer SGI for sale

The VideoFramer adds full broadcast quality single frame input and
output to a 6U VME Bus equipped Personal IRIS workstation.  It can be
used in a 9U VME systems with an adapter card.
The VideoFramer supports the I/O of the entire range of broadcast and
industrial video formats: D1, D2, RGB, Betacam, S-Video, Composite
Video in NTSC and PAL.
The VideoFramer has a built in V-LAN transciever for VTR control.  My
board comes with a V-LAN receiver for controlling Sony 422 protocol
equipped pro video decks (D1, U-Matic, Betacam SP, etc.).
Most 2D and 3D programs on the SGI can control the VideoFramer direct
for capture and single frame recording.  New price for the board with
V-LAN receiver was $8500.  I am asking $3000.  Trade possible
(looking for Waveform/Vectroscope Monitor, 4x4 RGB-Router, Memory for
Indigo2 and Quadra 900, Ferrari, Harley).  Send Fax# for spec. sheet
if you want more info.  Call Alain at (808) 875 8871 or E-Mail to

1. VideoFramer with V-LAN transceiver 4 sale

The VideoFramer adds full broadcast quality single frame input and output
to a 6U VME bus equipped Personal IRIS workstation.  It can be used in a
9U VME systems with an adapter card (Crimson, Onyx).
The VideoFramer supports the I/O of the entire range of broadcast and
industrial video formats: D1, D2, RGB, Betacam, S-Video, Composite Video
in NTSC and PAL.
The VideoFramer has a built in V-LAN transceiver for VTR control.  My
board comes with a V-LAN receiver for controlling Sony 422 protocol
equipped pro video decks (D1, U-Matic, Betacam SP, etc.).
Most 2D and 3D programs on the SGI can control the VideoFramer direct for
capture and single frame recording.  New price for the board with V-LAN
receiver was $8500.  I am asking $3000.  Trade possible (looking for
Waveform/Vectroscope Monitor, 4x4 RGB-Router, Memory for Indigo2 or Quadra
900, Ferrari, Harley).  Call (305) 532-7593 for spec. sheet if you want
more info (leave message if no one home and fax # for spec. sheet).

2. IDEK iyama monitor...and my amiga.

3. SGI VideoFramer w. V-LAN Transmitter 4 sale

4. Facilities equivalent to UNIX

5. VTR control V-LAN

6. Create XML File from XML File based form

7. Sirius V-LAN and "memtovid"

8. Fax modem question

9. FS: V-LAN Transceiver for VTR control of Sony 422 protocol

10. Sirius V-LAN and "vlanui"

11. WANTED: V-Lan shuttle PRO