1. FS: Indigoi2 XZ with Video Option and CosmoCompress.
SGI Indigo 2 with:
200Mhz R4400 (2Mb cache)
9Gb IBM SCSI drive
IRIX 6.2 (Impact10k) Loaded with nearly full distribution, freeware, and
drivers for video cards)
Indigo 2 video option board with IndyCam (takes S-video and composite in and
out and IndyCam in)
The case is in great shape, with original XZ button, lockbar, teal tower
feet, no scratches to the Indigo2 logo. Usual minor scuffs on top of case
from monitor. .
Caveats: No monitor, keyboard or mouse. I don't have a breakout cable for
the video board and there's no cable to link the CosmoCompress to the video
board, so I've not seen the Cosmo in action. SGI UK confirmed that the Cosmo
cables are available to buy.
Output of hinv:
carl 1# hinv
Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 1.1.0
Cosmo Compression: unit 0, revision 521
1 200 MHZ IP22 Processor
FPU: MIPS R4000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 0.0
CPU: MIPS R4400 Processor Chip Revision: 6.0
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board bi-directional parallel port
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 2 Mbytes on Processor 0
Main memory size: 160 Mbytes
EISA bus: adapter 0
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version WD33C93B, revision D
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision D
Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
Indigo2 video (ev1): unit 0, revision 3. Indycam connected.
Graphics board: GR3-XZ
Because you don't often see systems for sale with the video and compression
boards in, I'm open to offers on this one. I would rather not split the
video boards off seperately, but I might if the price is right.
System located in Edinburgh, UK. Buyer to pay for ALL shipping and
packaging costs, I will ship to the US via Fedex.
2. Looking for C-Scape vs. Vermont Views Comparison
3. FS: SGI Indy Video Option board incl. s/w on CD
4. 32K SRAM, obsolete soon?
5. FS (UK / Europe) - SGI Graphics Boards & Video Options
6. Canon CD-300 or Fuji NX-70 Experiences Appreciated!
7. FS: Indigo2 video, CosmoCompress and XZ gfx.
8. Web Proxy Application Errors
9. FA: Indigo2 IMPACT Digital Video Option Board (MGV2) - only 1 day left
10. WTB: Indigo2 Impact Video Option board
11. WTB:CosmoCompress board for Indigo2
12. FS: Indigo2 Video Board + breakout box + Indigo2 RAM & misc. stuff.
13. FS: SGI Extreme Video Board f. Indigo2