vnc under 6.5 question...

Post by tom » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:35:52

Ok, I've got the binaries... however,  vncserver states that it can't
find Xvnc in my PATH...  I've looked through the script trying to
figure it out... but I can't ( I'm still a Unix newbie.. )

TIA

Tom Fitzgerald

vnc under 6.5 question...

Post by tom » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:56:27

Nevermind... I forgot to make all the stuff R/W ... sorry for wasting
bandwidth..

>Ok, I've got the binaries... however,  vncserver states that it can't
>find Xvnc in my PATH...  I've looked through the script trying to
>figure it out... but I can't ( I'm still a Unix newbie.. )

>TIA

>Tom Fitzgerald

1. vnc on IRIX 6.5

Hi all,

I was looking for binaries of vncserver (
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ ) . Unfortunately on
http://freeware.sgi.com only the vnc viewer is available.
Accordingly to my search in other newsgroups and the web I was unable to

compile the sources from the tardist file on IRIX 6.5.
Is someone using vncserver  on IRIX where I could get the binaries ?

Udo Schmidt

2. Windows 95 Info Guide

3. Samba 2.2.1a and dfs

4. VNC binaris for IRIX 6.5

5. Dual Processor system - HP 9000 K200

6. VNC for IRIX 6.5

7. as/400 books

8. Another VNC Question

9. IRIX 6.5 License question

10. IRIX 6.5 question

11. upgrading from 6.5.X to 6.5.5 - roboinnst questions

12. IRIX 6.5 and xwsh question