O2 Video Control Panel Resets

Post by Vassilis Kyriazi » Tue, 05 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I am setting up and O2 R5000SC 180 with Video I/O.

The Video Control settings reset everytime I log in and I have to run
the control panel to restore to the saved defaults.

Any idea of how to overcome this ?

May be a command line setting so that I can run it from .login ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Vassilis.

--
/--------------------------------\
| Vasssilis D. Kyriazis          |

| Tel: +30-1-6777 400            |
| Fax: +30-1-6777 406            |
\--------------------------------/

1. video panel controls on O2

Hi,

Does anybody know what the contrast control on the videopanel for an O2
does?

The default value is 1.171... anybody know why it is so?  Why not 1.0?
What scale is it on?

Any input will help.
Im trying to calibrate the O2 video board in order to make quantitative
measurements based on grayscale values in video images.

Thanks

shruti

2. DVD Playback Kit

3. Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

4. video control panel on O2

5. My ergonomic nightmare

6. Mass reformat key stroke?

7. Indigo video control panel error

8. O2 Gamma value resetting & video DAC LUT's

9. Whee the **** is that control panel (320 luminosity)

10. abekas control panel

11. Digital Audio Card DA1100 540 Audio control panel won't open!