fa: Extremely rare SGI 320 stuffs

Post by Milto » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:29:52

Hmmmm,

Can't see what is so rare about the items on ebay. They came with every new
SGI320 shipped. Oh well, and I was getting e*d all by myself....;)

milton

Post by zol » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:00:37

> Hmmmm,

> Can't see what is so rare about the items on ebay. They came with every new
> SGI320 shipped. Oh well, and I was getting e*d all by myself....;)

> milton

  Unfortunately, it seems rare for a 320/540 sold on eBay to actually
include everything originally included with the system.

  Perhaps the guy who posted the rant about SGI not giving him free
CDs for his secondhand 320 should consider purchasing the Extremely
Rare SGI 320 "Stuffs."

-zolo

1. FS: Extremely Rare - SGI DA1100 Digital Sound Card for VW 320/540

FS: SGI DA1100 Digital Sound Card for VW 320/540

Yes, this card is very hard to find now and if you're looking for it you
know what it is.

The card is a working system pull, fully functional and on sale AS-IS. The
breakout cable is no longer available but the 320/540 motherboard connection
cable is included.

Please note that SGI only supplies drivers for the card for running under NT
4.0 - win2000 is not supported.

Please send your offer (in USD$) and your shipping address to

generally shipping via Canadapost Air Parcel costs USD$14.75 to anywhere.
Other shipping options are available upon request.

And the card will be shipped from Vancouver, Canada, V6E 4R2

Thanks!

John Sun
Miragen LLC.

2. Partnership opportunity

3. FA: Rare SGI Indy Ultra64 Development System

4. Help..Security Tab is missing in properties window of files and folders.

5. fa: 256MB ram for SGI 320/540

6. dns resolution problem

7. fa: SGI 320/540 to 1600SW digital adapter

8. CD32/SX1/MIDI Problem

9. FA (UK): SGI 320 Visual Workstation RAM DIMMs 128Mb

10. FA: SGI 1600SW Interface Card for VW 320/540

11. fa: 256MB for SGI 320 / 540