VideoFramer with V-LAN transceiver 4 sale

VideoFramer with V-LAN transceiver 4 sale

Post by FByt » Sat, 24 Sep 1994 10:35:16

The VideoFramer adds full broadcast quality single frame input and output
to a 6U VME bus equipped Personal IRIS workstation.  It can be used in a
9U VME systems with an adapter card (Crimson, Onyx).
The VideoFramer supports the I/O of the entire range of broadcast and
industrial video formats: D1, D2, RGB, Betacam, S-Video, Composite Video
in NTSC and PAL.
The VideoFramer has a built in V-LAN transceiver for VTR control.  My
board comes with a V-LAN receiver for controlling Sony 422 protocol
equipped pro video decks (D1, U-Matic, Betacam SP, etc.).
Most 2D and 3D programs on the SGI can control the VideoFramer direct for
capture and single frame recording.  New price for the board with V-LAN
receiver was $8500.  I am asking $3000.  Trade possible (looking for
Waveform/Vectroscope Monitor, 4x4 RGB-Router, Memory for Indigo2 or Quadra
900, Ferrari, Harley).  Call (305) 532-7593 for spec. sheet if you want
more info (leave message if no one home and fax # for spec. sheet).

1. SGI VideoFramer w. V-LAN Transmitter 4 sale

[...]

2. splashdown need help

3. VideoFramer & V-LAN Receiver 4 sale

4. Y2K glitch with DateBk3?

5. FS: V-LAN Transceiver for VTR control of Sony 422 protocol

6. Help with a Date Query Please!

7. VTR control V-LAN

8. Wanted Amiga monitor (basic color) for 2000

9. Sirius V-LAN and "memtovid"

10. Sirius V-LAN and "vlanui"

11. WANTED: V-Lan shuttle PRO

12. LAN manager software for Origin 200 and its private LAN