Digital Audio Card

Post by Coracl » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I'm having some troubles installing the digital audio card that came
with my SGI 320.  I just bought the system second hand, with the
drives wiped, so I installed win2k, downloaded the ssk, and
everything's working great, except my device manager dosen't recognize
the fact that I have the digital audio card in there, instead calling
it "PCI Device".  Windows can't seem to find drivers for it
either...any suggestions?

Thanks

Digital Audio Card

Post by Ben Dra » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm having some troubles installing the digital audio card that came
>with my SGI 320.  I just bought the system second hand, with the
>drives wiped, so I installed win2k, downloaded the ssk, and
>everything's working great, except my device manager dosen't recognize
>the fact that I have the digital audio card in there, instead calling
>it "PCI Device".  Windows can't seem to find drivers for it
>either...any suggestions?

>Thanks

The DA1100 does not have Windows 2000 drivers at this time.

Cheers,
Ben
-

1. Digital Audio Card DA1100 540 Audio control panel won't open!

Anybody have the same problem? After installing the driver for the card, and
trying to open (digital audio control panel) a error message pops up:

The procedure entry point dmVideoSetJackControl could not be located in the
dynamic link library sgimedia.dll

Anybody know any remedies to this problem..

Mucho thanks

Kitsu

2. Can pine be configd to talk POP

3. PCI 8 channel digital audio card

4. UAE - where to get it?

5. FS: DA1100 digital audio card for SGI VW 320/540

6. New MS Money Released. Is it Intuit's turn now ??

7. WTB: PCI-AUD-8 (PCI digital audio card for O2)

8. RTF to PDF

9. Digital Audio Card - O2

10. Digital I/O jack for digital audio output

11. Connect to AES digital audio input port of Indy from my program

12. Digital audio acting funny

13. Indigo2 + digital audio