FS: V-LAN Transceiver for VTR control of Sony 422 protocol

Post by ww.. » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00

FS: V-LAN Transceiver for VTR control of Sony 422 protocol
equipped pro video decks (D1, U-Matic, Betacam SP, etc.).

sale for $250

E-mail

1. VTR control V-LAN

Hi

I want control over a Sony BVU-850 u-matic editor from a O2 SGI.
I have a Videomedia V-lan receiver for the 850 and the Mickey II controller.
I suppose that I can't work with this controller and the O2, but can I go to
control the 850 with the v-lan receiver and the O2?
I have Premiere and ComposerLite 4.5.
From Premiere I have control for capture via DQ-Timecoder (no operative)
but I want control from O2 as player for edit in 850.
The help in Composer no have indications for O2.
The IRIX is 6.5.1

Any help is very appreciable.

Isidoro Alvarez

2. Need SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS/TX

3. VideoFramer with V-LAN transceiver 4 sale

4. Going crazy with Win 2000 - Help!!!

5. How to remote control a DVW-500 SONY VTR?

6. Nuts and Bolts with Win98?

7. Q: controlling Video Tape Recorders by RS-422 from an Indy?

8. Valid Command Line Params...help!

9. Sirius V-LAN and "memtovid"

10. SGI VideoFramer w. V-LAN Transmitter 4 sale

11. Sirius V-LAN and "vlanui"

12. VideoFramer & V-LAN Receiver 4 sale