WTB: SGI GDM-17E21

Post by Aaron Jacks » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:41:00

Looking for one or possibly two dual input SGI GDM-17E21 monitors.

Thanks

Aaron

WTB: SGI GDM-17E21

Post by Pavel Rownkj » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:45:26

Sorry but I do not have one of the to spare right now, come back next year.

Thanking you muchly
Carlos

Quote:> Looking for one or possibly two dual input SGI GDM-17E21 monitors.

> Thanks

> Aaron

1. FS: GDM-17E21 Monitors - NEW -

We have several of these monitors available.  They are unused except for
some testing and will be custom-packed in new cartons.

Granite exteriors, 5-BNC and SUB-D15 miniature video input connectors.

We are asking $675.00 each for these monitors, but will deal if you need
more than one.  We will ship to you on a COD basis but are not set-up
for credit card payments.

Contact me if you are interested.

Tony Mazzi
TAME, Inc.

2. Book recommendation -- write database from scratch

3. FS: GDM-17E21 - NEW -

4. CRC and hardware overrun errors

5. GDM-17E21 in Stereo on ONYX2

6. Win95 Networking.

7. Where to Buy: HDB15 to HDB15 Cable for O2 to GDM-17E21

8. ASP.NET: "Error Creating Control" solution

9. GDM-17E21 monitor

10. GDM-17E21 & O2

11. SGI Indy and GDM 17E21 monitor problems

12. FS:GDM 17E21 CRT's