Indigo2 + digital audio

Post by Andrew » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:40:33

Is it SPDIF compatible. I saw in audio control Quadro chanel. How it is
possible?

1. Indigo2 digital audio volume control

Hello,
        I have an Indigo2, and frequently use the digital S/PDIF audio output.
However, I've noticed the complete and utter lack of a volume control on
the SGI's end when playing music through the digital output.  My speakers
have a volume control, but sometimes it is too loud even at the lowest
possible setting on them.
        Is there any way to adjust the output volume on the machine when I'm using
digital audio output?

2. FALCON BACKGROUND

3. Digital I/O jack for digital audio output

4. Theory of Search

5. Digital Audio Card DA1100 540 Audio control panel won't open!

6. "Outbox" for Gnus?

7. Digital audio port on Indigo2

8. Connect to AES digital audio input port of Indy from my program

9. PCI 8 channel digital audio card

10. Digital audio acting funny

11. Q: SGI digital audio board AES-3id connection

12. PCI Digital Audio Option Board