Can SGI machine run NT and NT application

Can SGI machine run NT and NT application

Post by Zhon » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi There,

I would like to know if SGI machine (Indigo2 XZ) can run NT and NT
applications.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Zhong

Post by Greg Dougl » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

>Hi There,

>I would like to know if SGI machine (Indigo2 XZ) can run NT and NT
>applications.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

NO, thank god.

Greg Douglas

Post by Christian Boeh » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

(Greg Douglas) writes:

>>Hi There,

>>I would like to know if SGI machine (Indigo2 XZ) can run NT and NT
>>applications.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

>NO, thank god.

Word!!! :-))

>Greg Douglas

Christian Boehme

Post by Michael E Wille » Sat, 11 Oct 1997 04:00:00

>(Greg Douglas) writes:

>>>Hi There,

>>>I would like to know if SGI machine (Indigo2 XZ) can run NT and NT
>>>applications.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

>>NO, thank god.
>Word!!! :-))
>>Greg Douglas

>Christian Boehme

We don't have any SGI users who are running NT, as far as I know.

Mike Willett
Storage Computer
http://www.storage.com/

1. Is there software to run Windows and NT applications on IRIX?

I have an SGI Indigo. I am looking for ways to run Window and/or NT
applications on it, concurrently with the UNIX applications.

If you know of any software allowing this, I'd appreciate if you share your
knowledge or at least tell me where I can get more info. Please send email to
me so that I would not want to miss reply.

Thanks in advance.
--
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
      __   __      _____     _______            Levent N. Atasoy

2. Nortel & MCK over Microwave T1 anyone tried this?

3. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conference (LISA NT) - CFP

4. Use COM+ proxy from client

5. USENIX Large Inst Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

6. OS/2 2.11 and Lantastic 5.0 ??

7. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

8. SBS install asking for non-existent keys

9. SGI/NT-machine

10. Using a printer on an x86 NT machine w/ an SGI

11. sgi/nt machine

12. SGI's NT Machines

13. SGI DAT on PC running Windows NT