Using the SGI 1600sw and the multilink adapter and Matrox G400 DualHead 32MB Max

Using the SGI 1600sw and the multilink adapter and Matrox G400 DualHead 32MB Max

Post by Vincent Po » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:47:08

Greetings:

I was wondering has anyone got the above combination to work under
Windows 9x and what version drivers do I need?  Also, is there going to
be a major difference using the Analog outs on the Matrox versus
getting the DVI addon?  Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free
WurldLink Corporation - San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. HELP: Matrox G400 + SGI 1600SW ??

Hello all,
I have a Matrox Millenium G400, 32MB, Dual head. I'm planning to get a SGI
1600SW LCD scrren w/multilink box., but have some question before put in an
order.

1. Do I need to order a daughter card for my Matrox G400 ?
2. My laptop can display 1600x1200 externally with ATI 8MB graphic card. Is
there any problem when I connect this LCD screen to my laptop via port
replicator
3. Your experience on this LCD screen.

Please advice, and thanks in advance for all

2. Time Machine

3. FA: SGI 1600sw MULTILINK ADAPTER (just the multilink box)

4. Amiga 2000HD with SCSI 120 Meg HD, 3 Meg Ram

5. 1600SW, Matrox G400 DVI, Win2000

6. Unknown file appeared in Website!!

7. WTB (UK) 1600SW connection stuff - O2 FP Adapter, No.9 / Oxygen PCI Card, Multilink adapter

8. Octane screen garbage

9. WTB: Cheap SGI Multilink Adapter for SGI 1600sw (in UK)

10. Matrox G550, 1600SW and Multilink?

11. flatpanel SGI 1600sw with Multilink adapter on elsa gloria II

12. WTB Multilink Adapter for SGI 1600SW

13. FS: SGI Multilink Adapter for the 1600SW flat panel display