VNC binaris for IRIX 6.5

Post by A.Vinn » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 23:17:02

Hello everybody,
I cannot compile vnc on SGI (compilation fails). Anybody has all
server related binares compiled? I would appreciate your help.

Sincerely

A.Vinnik

VNC binaris for IRIX 6.5

Post by I R A Darth Agg » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 02:42:40

On 31 Aug 2001 07:17:02 -0700,

+ Hello everybody,
+ I cannot compile vnc on SGI (compilation fails). Anybody has all
+ server related binares compiled? I would appreciate your help.

Binaries and the like:

http://freeware.sgi.com/Dist/fw_vnc-3.3.3r2.tardist

Or, if you want to sucessfully compile:

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/platforms.html#sgi

James
isn't looking good, either.

1. vnc on IRIX 6.5

Hi all,

I was looking for binaries of vncserver (
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ ) . Unfortunately on
http://freeware.sgi.com only the vnc viewer is available.
Accordingly to my search in other newsgroups and the web I was unable to

compile the sources from the tardist file on IRIX 6.5.
Is someone using vncserver  on IRIX where I could get the binaries ?

Udo Schmidt

2. Rockwell K56 flex modem connection woes

3. Converting .dsk images back to prodos

4. VNC for IRIX 6.5

5. Text Mode Window Library

6. vnc under 6.5 question...

7. Win app to exit & run dos app w/out checking for existing apps.

8. IRIX 6.5 lsof [was Re: Listing open files in IRIX 6.5 kernel]

9. FS: IRIX 6.5 Base Installation + 6.5.5f Overlays + Hot Mix 19

10. Updating IRIX 6.5 to 6.5.8m

11. Galileo 6.5 and IRIX 6.5.5f

12. WTB: SGI Irix 6.5 + 6.5.x