FS: GDM-17E21 - NEW -

Post by Tony Mazz » Fri, 03 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We have several of these monitors for sale. They are unused (except for
some confidence testing), but will be custom-packaged in a new box.  We
want $675.00 per unit, perhaps we'll deal for an order larger than 1.
We are in Sunnyvale, CA and will ship on a COD basis, sorry bit we're
not set-up for credit card deals.

If you're interested, e-mail me or contact me at (408)734-3091.

Tony Mazzi
TAME, Inc.
http://www.tame.com

1. FS: GDM-17E21 Monitors - NEW -

We have several of these monitors available.  They are unused except for
some testing and will be custom-packed in new cartons.

Granite exteriors, 5-BNC and SUB-D15 miniature video input connectors.

We are asking $675.00 each for these monitors, but will deal if you need
more than one.  We will ship to you on a COD basis but are not set-up
for credit card payments.

Contact me if you are interested.

Tony Mazzi
TAME, Inc.

2. [ACE users [undefined symbols]]

3. GDM-17E21 in Stereo on ONYX2

4. FS: 4 MB Retina II with TV Paint

5. Where to Buy: HDB15 to HDB15 Cable for O2 to GDM-17E21

6. MSVCRT20.DLL

7. WTB: SGI GDM-17E21

8. Canadian Caller-ID Specs

9. GDM-17E21 monitor