FS:O2 w/Video & Maya & more

Post by Karen Sheeha » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

For Sale:

SGI O2 R5000 180 Mhz Processor
226 MB RAM
A/V Option board
2 GB Disk
17" SGI Monitor
Maya 1.0 w/Artisan & FX

Got the system as a barter for services and have no idea what to do with
it. It comes with a bunch of CDs, including IRIX 6.3, 6.3 Applications,
Out of Box Experience, Patches, O2 Demos, Freeware and more. No Manuals.

I was told I can not sell this system for the true value of the box plus
software for legal licensing reasons (I don't quite understand this but
whatever), so I'm just looking for the best offer over $2400 for the
system itself, and I'll just throw in all the software that's installed
and CDs for free.

Contact Karen Sheehan at 630-963-1468. Visa/Mastercard is accepted.

FS:O2 w/Video & Maya & more

Post by Karen Sheeha » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Please no emails, phone calls only. The software is not under any support or
upgradeable. As I said, I got it on a barter for work, so I'm not the
original owner. There's also a bunch of Alias Wavefront CDs and a box full
of SGI CDs. I don't know a thing about this machine and I just want to get
rid of it. It completely works, captures video/audio, runs Maya and is a
cute little blue blob of a box.

Call me at 630-963-1468.

Karen Sheehan

> For Sale:

> SGI O2 R5000 180 Mhz Processor
> 226 MB RAM
> A/V Option board
> 2 GB Disk
> 17" SGI Monitor
> Maya 1.0 w/Artisan & FX

> Got the system as a barter for services and have no idea what to do with
> it. It comes with a bunch of CDs, including IRIX 6.3, 6.3 Applications,
> Out of Box Experience, Patches, O2 Demos, Freeware and more. No Manuals.

> I was told I can not sell this system for the true value of the box plus
> software for legal licensing reasons (I don't quite understand this but
> whatever), so I'm just looking for the best offer over $2400 for the
> system itself, and I'll just throw in all the software that's installed
> and CDs for free.

> Contact Karen Sheehan at 630-963-1468. Visa/Mastercard is accepted.

1. vw 540 need help!!!我们单位的vw540不能用了!!!

我们单位的vw540(还是4个cpu的),买回来后,用的时候老死机(什么软件也不用,动动鼠标就死了)。用原配的中文版NT4.0重&#26032
安装,经常在安装过程中死过去。而且那个版本还不能按sgi的要求,生成那个200M的区(原配的E文版就可以,还可以生&#25104
更大的,200M放那儿太小了),真让人受不了。装了不下50次,都不行。苦哇。现在光驱装的不行了,拿出来洗了洗光&#
2836;,装回去后,光驱灯一直亮,系统的menu都出不来了。不知道怎么办了...,有sgi的售后服务吗?我们单位在重庆。

2. Q: derived data types and isend

3. Maya 1.5 & Alias & SGI O2 for $6500

4. FS PC Card & Memory

5. FS: O2 R5000 w/PA8.5&Maya...What's it worth?

6. cross posting madness

7. FA: O2 Video & Indy Video/Cosmo/Indy Video 601

8. OS 3.5 and Programs

9. FS: O2's with R10K / 250mhz cpu & video

10. Maya 1.5 & Alias 8.5 and SGI O2 $6500

11. FS:O2 Video In/Out & Camera $ 525.

12. DVC & video codecs & moviefiles

13. Maya 1.5 & Alias 8.5 and SGI O2 $6500