Adding a secondary cache to an O2 machine (to a PC machine)???

Adding a secondary cache to an O2 machine (to a PC machine)???

Post by Scot » Fri, 22 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Is it possible to add a secondary cache to an 02 PC machine?

Scott

http://www.ShopChicago.com

Post by Walter Robers » Sat, 23 Nov 1996 04:00:00

:Is it possible to add a secondary cache to an 02 PC machine?

Only by upgrading the CPU daughter card. The R5000PC card doesn't
have the control lines running out for you to attach to.
--

                 NFS -- putting the 'cult' in 'occult'

1. machine-to-machine with uugetty

Hello

I connected to machines via a null modem cable using /dev/ttyd1 on
both machines. How should inittab be configured to allow to connect
from one machine to the other using cu?

I do not want to connect from tty2 to tty1 each other because I want
to keep the second tty for other use (ups or else).

I played around with 'uugetty -iuudirect' but had no luck.

Regards, Valentin

2. can't ping pc

3. Copying printerlist from machine to machine?

4. Can you create a webservice from an existing WSDL file?

5. Shutdown of one SGI machine affects other SGI machine

6. Excel 5 Trendline Problem?

7. WTB: 2 R5000 indy machines (PC)

8. V1.3c posting #14 - odds and ends

9. Indy R4600: no secondary cache?

10. Secondary unified instruction/data cache size

11. Effect of secondary cache?

12. FS: 200MHz R4400SC w/2MB Secondary Cache $250

13. secondary cache SIMMs on Onyx IP19 boards