vnc on IRIX 6.5

Post by Udo Schmid » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:45:15

Hi all,

I was looking for binaries of vncserver (
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ ) . Unfortunately on
http://freeware.sgi.com only the vnc viewer is available.
Accordingly to my search in other newsgroups and the web I was unable to

compile the sources from the tardist file on IRIX 6.5.
Is someone using vncserver  on IRIX where I could get the binaries ?

Udo Schmidt

1. vnc on IRIX 6.5

Hi all,

I was looking for binaries of vncserver (
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ ) . Unfortunately on
http://freeware.sgi.com only the vnc viewer is available.
Accordingly to my search in other newsgroups and the web I was unable to
compile the sources from the tardist file on IRIX 6.5.
Is someone using vncserver  on IRIX where I could get the binaries ?

Udo Schmidt

2. PGP Vulnerable If Text Content Known ?

3. VNC binaris for IRIX 6.5

4. SMS Installation question.

5. VNC for IRIX 6.5

6. what do you think your amigas are worth?

7. vnc under 6.5 question...

8. Y2K Survival DEHYDRATED FOOD+HONEY $6455 Valu

9. IRIX 6.5 lsof [was Re: Listing open files in IRIX 6.5 kernel]

10. FS: IRIX 6.5 Base Installation + 6.5.5f Overlays + Hot Mix 19

11. Updating IRIX 6.5 to 6.5.8m

12. Galileo 6.5 and IRIX 6.5.5f

13. WTB: SGI Irix 6.5 + 6.5.x