Who makes a PCI Ethernet card I can use in the O2 PCI slot?

Who makes a PCI Ethernet card I can use in the O2 PCI slot?

Post by h.. » Thu, 13 May 1999 04:00:00

I want to dual-home my O2 to act as a firewall. I'd like to get a cheap PCI
Ethernet card to install into the PCI option slot to act as the second
ethernet interface. Are their any PC brand Ethernet cards I can drop in or
do I need an expensive SGI only brand I'm going to pay lots of $$$$'s for?

I don't need 100MB, just plain old 10MB.

Thanks for any help or direction the group can provide.

Remove "zzz" from the email address to respond.

Thanks again!

1. O2/6.3 + Ethernet Card on PCI slot , hangs

Pls. help.
The problem is :
    O2/6.3 connected peer to peer ( crossed cable ) to NT
        Hardware :
            O2 - Racore 10/100Mb Eth Card on PCI slot
            NT - 3Com 3c905
    When connected to PCI slot ( ec1 ) hangs under heavy load
    When connected to on-board card, everything is fine
All Recomended Patches + 3029 (PCI Ethernet patch ) installed

2. Intuition and Logic and Machines

3. WTB: PCI-AUD-8 (PCI digital audio card for O2)

4. umail v2.1 Password Problem Solved

5. A/D, D/A card for O2 PCI slot??

6. Updating a GUI object from a callback method

7. FS : D9-OCT-PERSONAL / PCI-AUD-8C / PCI-FDDI-UTP/SAS / PCI-FE-TX-MK

8. Tables and borders and Netcrap

9. PCI Ethernet card for O2?

10. PCI Ethernet card for O2

11. PCI Ethernet Card for O2?

12. PCI FastEthernet Card (p/n #: PCI-FE-TX-MK)

13. WTB: PCI FastEthernet Card (Single Port) PCI-FE-TX-MK